Video: How to submit enrollment documents

The maximum file size that can be uploaded below is 10 MB. Accepted file extension types are .PDF, .JPG, .JPEG, .BMP, .GIF, .and TIF.

Letter of Intent

A “Letter of Intent” is an email notifying your resident school district (not school) that your student will be attending Frontier Charter Academy, an online public school hosted by Gervais School District, regardless of the current school setting (e.g. homeschool). This is a required document for enrollment.

To submit a letter of intent, please complete the following:

+ Steps to submit a letter of intent

  1. In a new email, enter the school district email address (see the list below) in ‘To:’
  2. Add “” in the ‘CC:’ recipients
  3. Enter “Letter of intent” in the ‘Subject’ field
  4. Paste the following template in the body of the email:

To Whom It May Concern:

I intend to enroll (Student(s) name, grade) in Frontier Charter Academy on (date of enrollment).

Your Name Here

Your Address

Proof of Age

Proof of age for the student includes a birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport, or other similar document. A child is eligible for kindergarten if they are five years old on or before September 1 of the enrolling school year. This is a required document for enrollment.

Student Name *
Student Name

Proof of residency

A document is required to show proof of residency. Most documents must be dated within the last 30 days and documents must reflect the name of the parent/guardian registering and the home address of the parent/guardian and student. No other address on the document can be accepted as proof of residency. This is a required document for enrollment.

+ Find out which documents are accepted

  • Financial documents (bank statement, credit card bill, pay stub)
  • Utility bills (phone, electric, natural gas, water)
  • Government documents (Social Security, unemployment Insurance, WIC, Oregon Health Plan). We do not accept driver’s license as proof of residency.
  • Insurance (home, rental, health or car)
  • Real Estate Documents (mortgage, rental, lease agreement)
  • Motel, hotel, campground or recreational vehicle park receipts showing that you currently reside in Oregon and have remained in Oregon for six consecutive months or more;
  • A statement dated within the last 60 days from a relief agency or shelter that you have no actual residence, but currently receive assistance in Oregon
  • An Oregon voter registration card
Student Name *
Student Name

Immunization Requirements

All families at public schools are required to submit an Oregon Certificate of Immunization form and include necessary medical records or medical / nonmedical exemption documents. If these are not received by the Immunization Exclusion deadline, the state requires that those students cannot attend their school until documents are submitted.

To learn about immunization requirements, exemption information, and to submit immunization paperwork, please visit:


Enrollment Docs Checklist

I have emailed the Letter of Intent
I have uploaded valid Proof of Age
I have uploaded valid Proof of Residency

Everything submitted? You’ll hear from an Enrollment Specialist soon!