According to OAR 333-050-0010, all students attending a public school such as FCA are required to comply with immunization requirements.


Requesting Immunization Documents

If your student is transferring from another school setting, FCA will request immunization records from their previous school.

If your student does not have up-to-date immunization records from a previous school, or your student has never been in a school setting where immunization records would be collected, the parent/guardian will be contacted regarding which documents are missing.

The Oregon Certificate of Immunization Status is a form indicating the vaccinations received for all students. To view a blank CIS form and exemption information, please click here. To learn more about exemptions and immunity documentation, please click here. To access information about nonmedical exemptions, including a link to the online education module, please click here.